The Church Restaurant Mullingar opened in October 2013. The restaurant accommodates 64 comfortably and can be reserved for weddings, corporate events and social events. We are a family run business catering for all.
The Story of the Church began in 1821 when Lord Grannard, right honorable viscount Forbes, granted a quarter of an acre as a site for a Presbyterian Church in Mullingar. The Church was built in 1825 and served the Presbyterian congregation for some 190 years. The final service was held in the Church on the 15th April 2012.